Forum de la team Osok sur PS3 Index du Forum

Forum de la team Osok sur PS3 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HD] Windows 8@Dual.Boot Ubuntu

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team Osok sur PS3 Index du Forum -> Le coin des Osokiens -> Commandes Graphiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bernycas
Tous

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juin - 06:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Windows 8@Dual.Boot Ubuntu Répondre en citant

Windows 8 Dual Boot Ubuntu > bit.ly/1sXHMSb

ac186bab57
Huge fan of Agatha Christie work. Honestly, if you have never used desktop Linux, I would advise you to install Ubuntu or install Linux Mint.It is not that you cannot use Atergos if you have never used Linux before, [&] Reply How To Access UEFI Firmware Settings In Windows 10 says: July 31, 2015 at 10:08 pm [&] dual-boot Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu in my Acer Aspire R13. Suggestible swap size is double of RAM. UbuntuCommunityAsk!DeveloperDesignDiscourseHardwareInsightsJujuShopMore AppsHelpForumLaunchpadMAASCanonical . If you already have 4 primary partitions, delete one and make it an extended partition and then create logical partitions inside it. It boots straight into Ubuntu. Removing Windows will not achieve more speed. Any idea on how to solve ?? Reply Abhishek Prakash says July 24, 2014 at 9:21 am Oh. Back-up the existing MBR, install Windows, replace your backup overwriting the Windows boot code: Create an NTFS partition for Windows (using fdisk, GParted or whatever tool you are familiar with) Backup the MBR e.g. Skip links Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to primary sidebar It's F.O.S.S.Open Source News, Tips And TutorialsAbout Contact Us Advertise With Us Write For Us News Linux Gadgets Games Desktop Apps Fun Quiz How To List Opinion Shop Free eBooks You are here: Home / How To / Beginners Guide To Install Windows 10 With UbuntuBeginners Guide To Install Windows 10 With Ubuntu Last updated January 11, 2016 By Abhishek Prakash 236 Comments This detailed article shows you how to dual boot Windows with Ubuntu, step-by-step, accompanied with proper screenshots.

Reply SteveD says April 9, 2016 at 11:13 pm Only way I can get reliable dual boot on my Lenovo T431S is by enabling the option in the BIOS to enable the F12 key to display booting via the Windows Boot Manager or from the SSD. Install Ubuntu after Windows . Reply Claudia says December 15, 2014 at 1:44 am oh gosh, when I did my install (now its Ubuntu only) being unfamiliar with UEFI I installed Ubuntu alongside. It should be fine with UEFI. Reply dnbsk says June 22, 2014 at 5:57 pm Unfortunately, not sufficient. I am an avid Linux lover and Open Source enthusiast. You have to mark the ROOT (/), /HOME, and SWAP Partitions all as LOGICAL, otherwise the free space becomes Unusable after the first partition is created.

how to convert pdf table to excel spreadsheetstrengthsfinder online testsplashtown season pass promo codehelp with chemistry homework for freeubuntu password protect folderhow to speed up internet windows 7mario kart 8 gameswindows smb protocolconvert video files to mp4 freecharles aznavour she mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juin - 06:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team Osok sur PS3 Index du Forum -> Le coin des Osokiens -> Commandes Graphiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange